Oh Oregon, how we've missed you! It felt so very good to be back in the Pacific Northwest as a family of four. So many places and people to revisit but in a whole new light with our little people in tow - exploring our favorite spots with new eyes. I think the photos speak for themselves, and I'm feeling very full as we head home to Wisconsin and into Autumn. It sure feels good to be back in our own beds but I'm certain I'll be dreaming of this vacation for quite a while yet.
 |
| Sokol Blosser Winery, a favorite wine tasting spot. |
 |
| Willamette Valley during harvest |
 |
| Our old neighborhood, the St. John's Bridge |
 |
| August at Multnomah Falls |
 |
| Haystack Rock, Cannon Beach |
 |
| Manzanita with my sweets babes |
 |
| August, Em and Bennett |
 |
| I've stood on this beach and taken in the beautiful views many times before - with Matt and Satchmo when we first moved to Portland, with friends and family, when I was pregnant with August, again when he was a month old, and at nine months before we moved back to Wisconsin. And now with both my kiddos, my sweet husband and our dear friends. It's one of my most treasured places in Oregon. |
 |
| The three little musicians |
 |
| Portland sunset |
No comments:
Post a Comment