10.22.2012

a very wisconsin weekend!

We love our Wisconsin Badgers, and we were lucky to share a fun day at Camp Randall on Saturday cheering on our team in the sunshine! And while Matt, Josh, Dad and I were off at the game, August and Aunt Kim shared a busy day together at the Zoo. And on Sunday, the King family came over for some Packer fun and backyard football - an all around successful weekend for the whole family.

It may be my 33rd birthday, but I intend to stay young at heart with my partner in crime, I mean life.

Double trouble.

Lucky to have my Dad and Brother.



Moe, Larry & Curly preparing for the game.
There is just something so awesome about Camp Randall.


I had to include a photo of the beautiful Maple tree in our front yard that is
boasting its amazing Autumn colors right now.

And an August pic from the train at the Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment