I've been perusing Etsy for some new & creative children's toys & games. Most of all, I wanted to find games that we can play inside as we move into the winter season. With so much plastic in our lives, I was delighted to find some truly beautiful wooden pieces that I would warmly welcome into our home.
This adorable Wooden Bowling Set can be played inside or out. August would love it, for so many reasons.
I love this Wooden Memory Game from The Little Man Cave shop - and what a great name. This would also make for an interesting DIY project.
And having taught in a Primary Montessori classroom, I thought this was such a sweet version of their lacing tool from the Wooden Toy Gallery.
Check out this Wooden Acorn Sorting game from Urban Homesteaders - their store has some other wonderful treats as well.
Matt and I have always loved playing Mancala together, and this felt & wood set from Jack Be Nimble Toys is super adorable. Due to the fact that it contains small pieces (and the game is a bit complex to play), we'll have to wait on it until August is older - but boy would it make a great gift for older children in the meantime.
Happy Gaming...





No comments:
Post a Comment