5.22.2011

heavenly headboards

The nursery is finally finished (and we are still waiting on baby so I need a new project to keep me busy and distracted). It's time to put some energy into our master suite so my next little DIY project is making a headboard for our bed. I want to create something unique for our space, so I've been scouring home decor blogs for new ideas and inspirations - and there are lots of them out there. Here are four favorites so far.

creative and artsy headboard idea - and I love the retro bench at the end of the bed

simple, easy, and interchangeable 

This is funky - a wooden painted graphic headboard

simple, soft and pretty headboard idea from Budget Wise Home

I had to throw these mismatched headboards into the mix - they're so cute for a shared kiddo's room


No comments:

Post a Comment