4.02.2011

Everything has it's place, we just need to figure out where that is...

The pantry is a good place to start, and a chalkboard seems like a cool way to make lists and write notes.

And baskets are always a beautiful way to keep things organized and visible, I'm inspired.

These OXO containers are a personal fav and must-have in my cabinets - keeps food fresh and you can see what's in them.


A funky way to organize your dried herbs and spices for cooking, makes it easy to find what you need. These magnetic Spice Jars rock.

And for a home office, I love the wallpapered shelves and simple fabric boxes with labels for storage.
Will my desk ever be this organized? I can't even find my desk.

Simple storage boxes to help keep clutter at a minimum from See Jane Work

  A quick and easy project to keep all those loose keys in one place - would be great inside a cabinet or closet.


No comments:

Post a Comment